Website Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech S.L
Quantum computing will change the world but with current approaches, the
true impact of quantum computers lays at least a decade away. We plan to offer
true quantum computational power to solve industry critical problems,
specifically in the area of optimization and machine learning, in a much shorter
The Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech SL startup company is the quantum spin-off
from the Barcelona Supercomputer Center (BSC), the University of Barcelona
(UB) and the Institute of High-Energy Physics (IFAE) that started operations in
2020 on the back of international customer multi-year contracts.
Qilimanjaro has brought together a great team of scientists with extensive
training, knowledge and experience in international labs at MIT, Caltech,
Waterloo in Toronto, Stony Brook and TU Delft.
Our integrated hardware & software team focuses on superconducting qubits for
gate-based quantum computers to focus on timely and affordable quantum
advantage, by designing next-generation analog quantum processors with high
quality qubits, which do not require quantum error correction and can therefore
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our permanent staff.
At Qilimanjaro we work on superconducting-based quantum computers, both
gate-based systems as well as our signature product, coherent quantum
We’re a quantum computer company powered by a diverse team of tech-savvy
specialists, delivering fresh and innovative solutions through a unique
While we have a permanent opening for interns, this is a specific call for an internship to design and test of high frequency electronics components needed for the Quantum computer.
- Good command of English language (oral and written).
- Electronics or Telecommunications degree.
- Design and simulation of passive electronics circuits for high frequency (up
- Electronic and mechanical prototyping. PCBs with SMD components and
- Draft of technical documentation and reports related to product design as
well as generate and maintain manufacturing documentation.
- Lab equipment hands-on (soldering iron, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer,
- EM simulation experience, preferable with ANSYS EM suite or Sonnet.
- Circuit simulation experience: i.e. LTSPICE
- Have fun creating technology.
Any of the following skills will be valued:
- ECAD software experience: KiCAD, Allegro or Altium Designer. Capture
schematics, layout and route PCBs.
- Python programming previous experience.
- Requirement gathering and component selection.
- 3D CAD software experience, preferable with Autodesk Inventor.
- Task management.
- Proactivity, excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Offices: Autonomous University of Barcelona Campus.
Due to applicable legislation, only candidates holding EU citizenship or work
permit are eligible.
Send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com