Website Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech S.L
Quantum computing will change the world but with current approaches, the
true impact of quantum computers lays at least a decade away. We plan to offer
true quantum computational power to solve industry critical problems,
specifically in the area of optimization and machine learning, in a much shorter
The Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech SL startup company is the quantum spin-off
from the Barcelona Supercomputer Center (BSC), the University of Barcelona
(UB) and the Institute of High-Energy Physics (IFAE) that started operations in
2020 on the back of international customer multi-year contracts.
Qilimanjaro has brought together a great team of scientists with extensive
training, knowledge and experience in international labs at MIT, Caltech,
Waterloo in Toronto, Stony Brook and TU Delft.
Our integrated hardware & software team focuses on superconducting qubits for
gate-based quantum computers to focus on timely and affordable quantum
advantage, by designing next-generation analog quantum processors with high
quality qubits, which do not require quantum error correction and can therefore
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our permanent staff.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of a Business Analyst at
Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech.
Reporting to the Business Developer Manager, this is a newly created
opportunity to contribute to creating a customer and partnerships network with
Qilimanjaro as well as bridging the market needs with the products’ design. You
will be a part of our Go-To-Market group that works closely with our product,
business and marketing teams responsible for our product led growth strategy.
Qilimanjaro is growing, and so are the relationships with our clients and partners.
Consequently, we need to expand our value proposal message to the market and establish a closer relationship with our prospects and current clients. For this reason, we are looking for someone eager to accept this challenge and also
capable of understanding
- Creating business plans and strategies for the Qilimanjaro go-to market,
including developing sales pipeline and closing sales cases
- Account and key account management
- Participating to conferences, events, and exhibitions and be part of the
point-of-contact from Qilimanjaro to potential customers
- Contributing in product design by identifying and analyzing the clients and
users needs as well as the current developments in the market, including
our competitors’ products and how they differentiate from ours.
- Identifying the customer needs and business cases for quantum
- Creating value proposition for sales cases
- Build the Qilimanjaro partnerships network
- MSc or relevant degree in physics or engineering, MBA and/or background
in quantum technologies desirable.
- At least 4 years of experience in business development or sales department
- Business, sales development, or account management experience
- Experience identifying market opportunities, and driving product vision,
strategies, requirements, and roadmaps for the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including
relationship management, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself in a fast-phased international
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
In general, we are looking for an open, creative and resolutive profile, with high
scientific communication skills. The candidate will be in constant contact with
the scientific team so we will appreciate great enthusiasm and passion
for quantum technologies
Offices: Carrer Comtes de Bell-lloc 161, 08014 Barcelona
Due to applicable legislation, only candidates holding EU citizenship or work
permit are eligible.
Send your application at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org